From Bangalore to London, Streamhub is speeding up and growing fast, as 2021 sees the team almost double in size and there are still vacancies to be filled in Engineering and Marketing teams.
Have a look if you have the profile and share the opportunity if your network if you know someone who can be among the next talent we hire.
Some of the skills required for this position are:
- Solid experience in supporting complex data pipelines with technologies like Airflow, AWS, and Kubernetes.
- Solid experience in operationally maintaining Kubernetes cluster.
- Experience in working with scripting languages – Python/Ruby
- Experience in cloud computing, preferably AWS.
Another vacancy open in the Engineering team is:
This is a position for an Engineer to join our team in Bengaluru, India, or to work remotely.
To apply for this job position you must have:
- Solid experience in Scala or Java.
- Exposure to building user interfaces preferably using Angular or ReactJS.
- Solid experience with Docker, container services like Kubernetes, infrastructure tools like Terraform/Ansible. Including operational handling.
On another note, we are also looking for an industry-savvy, experienced Marketing Analyst to join our efforts on B2B initiatives and to proactively participate in the building of 2022’s strategy and action plans.
This role suits better a generalist with a background in either Ad Tech companies or Broadcasters and those are some of the skills and experience we are looking for on the candidates for this role:
- Event Organization (On-line/Off-line)
- Creating and Editing Sales Collateral
- Google Tag Manager, Mailchimp, Hubspot, Pipedrive, Slack, Trello
- Content Creation)
- Media and Partners Relations
- Market Research
- B2B Data or Ad Tech Company or OTT/Streaming/Broadcast/Publisher/AdTech Industry
- Native-level English and UK Work permit
Have a look also on our values to check if you are the perfect match and prepare ahead for the job interview!
Be a part of this exciting startup/scaleup that is accelerating fast, with offices in London, Tokyo and Bangalore and is a restless data-driven and highly creative team and apply today.
Read more blogs:
More services = need for better measurement Last week Streamhub launched a new suite of analytics and post-campaign reporting for Live streaming and cloud DVR services that combines it with VOD reporting to provide deduplicated and incremental reach measurement across...
Streamhub's CEO, Aki Tsuchiya, gave an interview for Anne-Laure Dreyfus, Head of TV at egta - Association of TV & Radio Sales Houses - in which they discussed the harmonisation of OTT measurement, or, in other words, the steps and implications for setting a...
During the summer of 2020, we decided to build Streamhub's audience segment builder, which is a key component of our latest product module - Activate - currently available for beta users. In the process of doing so, we faced some interesting challenges, which...